now I'm scared

I have been having Braxton Hicks for a few weeks. each time i have them they get more painful. Right now I guess they started at about 9 Something I went to lay down and BOOM contractions and heartburn hit me like a ton of bricks. Of course i Usually breathe through them and move around But it just stayed. Got more painful took 2 Tylenol didn't have any water kept getting more painful went downstairs to get 2 cups of water thinking I'm dehydrated by this time I'm in tears come back upstairs hurting so badd cant drink the water in tears decide to download I contraction calculator sitting on the toilet now not in tears anymore still in pain..ok now hurts to walk baby just kicked and I can't tell when they're starting and stopping because honestly it feels constant. Do not wanna go to the hospital because it's 10 minutes of the street every time I get there it stops. Just saw my doc today she did tell me if they get worse to go in on might have to get a steroid shot so by 10 o'clock they haven't stopped I will go in