Ex-boyfriend troubles

Olivia • 7 months 💜

So I have this one ex-boyfriend who feels the need to tell me everythinggggggg about his relationship with his gf (which also happens to be my friend) and I mean everythingggggg like he told me one time when they had sex and he had to stop because it was “hurting” her so bad 🙄 like I really care wtf. And just the other day he told me when they “boned” and I just told him wtf and every once in a while he’ll snap me some random funny face and I just don’t respond and sometimes he’ll just start a conversation with me and I think it’s kind of weird like one timee he said love you and then jk and I was like okayyyy wtf AND THE WHOLE TWIST TO THIS IS IM DATING HIS BEST FRIEND SKEKOWA so like I’ll tell my boyfriend “tell sam to back off he’s being weird” (my ex’s name is sam) and it annoys my boyfriend that he tries to talk to me. And he’s also just shared some other personal things like telling me he made out with his gf in the theatre and how they kiss all the time LIKE IDCCCC. so my question is why is he doing this? Is he trying to make me jealous? Does he still have feelings for me or something?