I don’t know what to do.

I’ve been with my boyfriend for 3 years and love him more than anything. We are so close we love eachother a families and we love eachother so much. He always talks about our futures and everything it has in store for us. We’ve had so many good times and memories together. He may person.

A month ago today he FaceTimed this friend of his and asked if she wanted his dick pics. He didn’t send them but the intent was obviously there. She reached out to me and told me. You can only imagine how I took it. I confronted him the night she told me (which was only a week later) and he broke down. He showed great deals of regret and even offered to drive over to talk about it (this was at 1am)

However, even a month later, I still break down and cry every so often just simply because it happened in the first place. He still shows grief and embarrassment about it, but I’m wondering if I made the right choice by giving him one more chance. I’m sure lots of you will say break up with him, but I don’t know if I can....for the sake of all we could be in the future. For the sake of the love o have for his family. For our marriage. Our trips. Our children. All the memories we could make. I just need help. I need someone to tell me that my choice wasn’t the wrong one....