After 6 years!!!

Char • ❤️❤️❤️

This might be long, I’ve waited forever 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I was starting to think I was never going to get pregnant. We’ve not used any protection in 6 years and have really been trying this last 2 years.

I’ve been taking vitex for the last couple of months, but this month I took Benadryl after ovulation (I had hives anyway so why not).

Last night I started getting my EXACT period like cramps. I was sure I was out 2 days before my period. I didn’t take a test this morning so discouraged. Boobs stopped hurting, no more cm. But right before going to a 4th of July party I was like “ok as my regular precaution” every month I just took a test. With mid day urine.

As I dipped the stick I watched the ink go up, then I thought I was imaging my something because I’ve wanted it so bad for so long. Not even a min passed and I ran outside to the daylight to see it better, looked like it was there - I posted in faint lines group right away:

Then I told my husband and he was unsure and didn’t want to be excited for nothing. Then I showed him everyone’s “congrats” “positive” comments and he got SO excited. An hour later I took 3 more:

OMG OMG OMG IM REALLY PREGNANT!

I will take another tomorrow morning.

Thank you everyone here for your wonderful comments and being supportive of each other, it’s helped me through a lot ❤️

And anything is possible! God has blessed us.