Intimacy problemos

So I’m posting this anonymously because I know it might be annoying for some to read, but I need help.

Some background, we are part of a culture that practices arranged marriages and mine was arranged. It’s a totally normal concept to me so I was fine.

I’ve been married for 6 years to an awesome guy and we have a 9 month old. However, the on going issue in here 6 years has always been intimacy. as a kid I was never super touchy feely and not much of a hugger. Over time it’s gotten better but something is clearly lacking in the sex department because hubby is always upset and losing sleep over the lack of intimacy. I want very much to work on this, but we are wired in such different ways that our lines are crossing about this topic. Clearly I’m not getting it and I would love some feedback and tips that would help me get a better understanding of what normal people think intimacy is... I’m clearly not in the norm here, so any help is welcome! And please think outside of the box. I know the arranged marriage thing is not a very western concept but just go with it. Thanks in advance!

I should add that we get along fine but I think after 6 years he’s exhausted trying to figure it out...

I’ve updated this like 3 times but basically what I’m asking is what are you looking for when intimacy comes to mind. Men and women!