Need for prayer for my clients

I'm reaching out for prayer wherever I can! I am a CPS working to help people in their recovery and get back on track to live a happy and healthy life. I specifically work with middle age and elders. I see 4 clients that all live in the same personal care home, and that home is being shut down. So far since Monday I have tried calling every facility in the 5 counties surrounding my area that accept social security income and no one has an open bed, let alone 4 or 17(there's a total of 17, but I directly work with 4). I've reached out to other people and agencies to help me locate resources and I'm failing each time. There's one home around that can accept some of them but this home is very dirty and takes advantage of the residents. I've seen it first hand multiple times along with a co-worker of mine, and we've been crying for days for their safety. Even if I lose some of my clients to get them into a safe home that's too far for me to travel, I'd be so happy knowing they're safe. Please, I need prayers for these individuals to go to homes that they are safe. One of the first things I learned when in training and schooling was not to get attached or take work home, but with a heart like mine it hurts knowing I'm doing everything in my power for their best interest and nothing is going right. So I'm hoping even if God's will doesn't align with me, at least our prayers can keep these humans that I care so much for safe, healthy, happy, and at their best.