I don’t know what is the best think to do

Ana • Mommy of a American Mexican Iraqi baby boy 👶🏻🍼 🇺🇸🇲🇽🇮🇶 10/03/2018

I been in a relationship for 2 years and half with my boyfriend and one day we got a really big argument and we ended break up definitely I spend a week in clinic with mental sickness but the Doctors and social workers didn’t understand what was my main problem and my boyfriend never understood neither was going with me so one day before get out of the clinic I called my boyfriend and I told him that I was pregnant and I will make him pay for child support so I don’t know if was a good idea treat him with saying that after that he knew that I was out of the clinic he go to my apartment looking for me and I didn’t accept see him so almost every day we was having a lot of argument and problems he is really busy man because he have his own company and I understand that he need make his dream true and told him that I will support him in everything I always been good with him I cooked for him washed his cloths I spoiled him a lot i showed him that he mean a lot to me but the only think things that bother him it’s me don’t listen and do what he say

I want ask you all who will read this comment

If one of you be in my place can do everything for him ..??

For example

Leave family

Leave friends

Support him on everything

Be helpful when he need help

Forget about social media

Plus be away of everyone and everything

And just look and show him that you really are interested in him

What y’all think about my situation .? I really don’t understand what I’m doing wrong I all this time I been good girl with him I am really loyal to him even more now because i will have baby from him even if I am not pregnant I’m still loyal to to him I don’t talk and I dint have any friends boys .

What I should do .?