He’s being defensive

So I was otp w my bf and his friend was there and they were making jokes with each other and my bf told him i don’t even like hanging around you & blank (other friend) because y’all like fucking big girls you’ll never catch me fucking no big girl blah blah and then the friend was like remember that girl you were talking to at your old hs & she stop talking to you cause you fucked brooke blah blah and I’m just listening catching all the info and he’s like say you swear that I did that blah blah but I asked him im like I thought you said you weren’t dealing with anyone right before me soo hm you lied & he got quiet then just went off like you’re dumb as f your so dumb why are u gonna believe him blah blah and I was thinking damn 😳well I was just joking but since he got so serious I decided to go along with it and said why are u getting so defensive if it isn’t true. why did you lie and he kept calling me stupid as f and hung up on me so I called him back he didn’t answer and then I called again and asked him why is he being so defensive and he said you’re annoying your so dumb why would u believe that obviously he knows ur otp so he’s lying and I couldn’t even speak and he hung up so I called again and said relax I was just.. and he starting repeating himself and calling me stupid so I just said shut the fuck up & hung up. Then he texted me what he was going to say which is “ Dumb asf he knows ur otp even if I fucked a million bitches last night u think he would tell u . Like damn ur so annoying think before u fucking speak “ all because I asked him I thought you weren’t dealing w anyone prior . Then he blocked me so I texted him on Snapchat saying don’t unblock me either I could care less I wasn’t even taking it serious . Then he said I don’t wanna talk to you for the rest of the night you’re so annoying so I jus said don’t speak to me ever idrc I was just joking and then he left me on read and I find this situation childish and just stupid so I was going to block him on snapchat back because I rlly don’t want to deal with his shit and I know he’s gonna try and unblock me and talk to me but I really don’t even want to talk to him plus he’s going out tonight like I honestly just want to block him back so he won’t get ahold of me . What would you guys do? We’re 19 .