Break up after 3 years..

Jade. • She's sunny one moment, then she's pouring down like rain☮.

After a three year serious relationship my boyfriend left me over me looking at his ex girlfriends current boyfriends Instagram. I’ve always been faithful and honest and he went into my account and saw my recent searches and confeonted me. I told him that I’m not talking to him or anyone else and that it wasn’t a constant thing. I don’t really understand how bad my actions were but he called me a liar , sack full of shit and that I was disgusting. Without time to explain myself he ended things and unblocked his ex’s and girls he knew we had issues with and began taking to them. I’m lost, devastated and really confused. I always forgave him for anything. Even when I caught him Sexting, looking at other girls profiles etc. By any means I am not perfect but I was always loyal, loving and gentle and accepting with him. He left me in the dust 2 nights ago and he has been sticking to his word and “moving on”. Ladies please if there is any advice you could give me, if I was wrong, if I deserve this and HOW to cope and move on please let me know. He was emotionally abusive and called me names quite often during fights and broke up with me every single conflict.. this was my first real relationship and I just feel like I can’t go on. I haven’t eaten much, I’m constantly crying and feeling like I’m nothing.. I blocked him on all outlets as he continued to tell me he was done with me.. He left me hanging, with barley any explanation or closure.. any advice will help xx 😘

This was the last and final message I received from him after I explained myself about the issue at hand from the beginning without his backlash and me expressing how I feel about the way he speaks to me during conflict..