How to Announce- cousins 3 months apart

So my brother and his fiance are pregnant. We just found out yesterday my husband and I are pregnant as well. The babies will be about 3 months apart in age give or take. My brother's baby will be our parents' first grandchild. I already know I'm announcing to my brother (in a few weeks, definitely too early now) with 2 bibs and little labels saying "one for yours" and "one for ours" but I don't know how to tell my parents. If I give them something baby related, they'll probably think it's just something else I've bought for my brother's baby for them to use at their house. The only thing I can think of is if we do that little box of various baby items with a note (it's all over Pinterest if you're not sure what I'm talking about), then we could sign the note as from "Baby (Last Name)" since our babies will have different last names. Would this be obvious enough? Do you have other suggestions? Thank you in advace! ❤👶🍼

Also, any ideas for my other brother? We were going to do a bib saying "my uncle is a bad influence" because.. well..💁‍♀️ but the same issue is occuring with that too.