Confused.. spotting?

Des • 💕🌸🍬

Yesterday I wiped and there was blood. It was bright read, usually on my first day it’s darker... I was due for my period yesterday and I figured that’s what it was without really thinking twice. I’ve been experiencing some cramping and back pain so I’m assuming it’s related to my period.

Every time I changed my tampon there was very minimal bleeding which is somewhat unusual for me for it to be the first day. By the end of the night it was next to nothing so I decided to just wear a panty liner to bed. I woke up this morning and there’s nothing. I’ve been checking periodically throughout the day and still nothing.

I’ve never spotted before so I don’t know what that’s like. I’m not on any forms of birth control besides the pull out method which leads me to my next thought. I did have sex a few times during my fertile window. There is a possibility I could be pregnant. Since the apps says my period was supposed to come yesterday I’m going to wait til Friday before I take any tests.

Do you think the blood was my period? It would be the shortest period I’ve ever experienced. Or do you think I could possibly be pregnant. Or am I just tripping since I’m one day late and over thinking this?? Are the period dramatics kicking in??

Let me know what y’all think!