Struggling with him

So I just got out of a pretty bad relationship. But before that, me and her were best friends, which then turned into girlfriends.

Way before this, for a year and a half, my headmaster and I were close. We would always tell each other things that we’d tell no other, secrets, and we’d always have a good laugh (Everyone in my school hates him, and he knows that.) We have been so close; and just different. He was something to me, no other was.

Since I was together with her, I cut off everything with my headmaster. I said rude stuff about him, but I knew I was trying to make myself hate him, and it worked. I would look at him in the corridor, in hateful ways. He would still eye me down, try to flirt with me, and I’d give him a blunt reply.

After my ex girlfriend, manipulated me into having sex with her, I broke it off. I’ve never felt happier!! I was so terrified and scared, just not ready.

A few months ago, I found out that my headmaster lives beside me. I live in a free standing house, but theres a little tiny estate of houses beside. I feel like walking over to his house, and apologising. I got home from florida (where I was when me and her broke up) and I got a few things for him. He wasn’t in, so I just hung around waiting for him. I left it in his letterbox, seeing as he wasn’t going to come.

I just don’t know, I’m so confused and still broken.