lovers & friends

so my Baby daddy is locked up rn and is supposed to get out soon sometime this year before he went in we were kinda getting better because we were not working out at all he was in drugs bad and I just kept hoping he would get clean and do better by us but he didn't so he is now clean because of jail.... and when he comes home he wants to make US. work out and be a family ("you know the typical jail talk") however idk if I want to believe shit he says because I feel he's locked up right now and could just tryna make sure I stick around and than again I kinda prayed for this (him getting clean someway) and idk with him I felt scared and not myself since he's been gone and I know where he's at I have been more free happy and getting things accomplished and even kinda started going out more.... I love him and wish it could work but idk if I should just move give him a chance he told me he took the time he did so he can get hi shit together and give me sometime and he won't be mad if I do me but just be there for him letters calls books etc. a part of me wants to give it this last and FINAL shit but than again what if he relaps and does everything again plus we been talking about another baby idk what to think I'm so confused 🤦🤷😥😖😤😵 my feelings