FMLA anxiety, what’s wrong with me?

My baby was born May 18th and I work in a school so I was out the last 4.5 weeks of school. I had originally said i would likely be back the first day or school rather than the November 1st date i gave them. I emailed them today saying that i was going to use my time and come back the last week in October. My husband supports the decision. My parents thought I should go back.

I’ve had anxiety issues for years (medicated before pregnancy) so I’m not surprised I feel this way but I feel so anxious/guilty about going back late. I know that makes no sense because family and my time with my son is most important. I shouldn’t care what HR and others think of my decision nor should they have an issue with it since I’m entitled to the time but it’s driving me crazy. Then I started worrying that they didn’t have enough time to find someone even though I’m leaving with 6.5 weeks and this is the busiest time for ppl looking for school jobs. And of course They haven’t answered my email yet so I have more time to stew. Ugh what’s wrong with me? Any helpful words of wisdom or experience with this?