Advice needed!!!!

Nicole • 👰🏼🤵🏼2016 🐶🐶 :: 👼🏼👼🏼, 🌈 👶🏼 Madeline Ruth 7/8/2019; 👼🏼, 🌈 👶🏼 7/6/2021, due with a 🩵 3/31/2024

Hi all.. my husband and I have had two miscarriages since January of this year both ending in d&e; since my body wouldn’t on its own.. my OB suggested/referred us for genetic counseling to possibly look into have chromosomal testing done on us both.. we had our appointment today and basically no testing is going to be done their reasoning is because our first miscarriage was unknown as to why and our second was chromosomal they said if the first was known then maybe they would move forward with the chromosomal testing but it’s expensive and the extra chromosomes that the last pregnancy carried aren’t considered the main ones and our insurance wouldn’t look at the testing to be needed.. however, I now have had two normal cycles and they said wait one more and we can try again our fear is this all happening again.. also I am unsure how my OB will be with ordering blood work early on and checking my levels regularly.. so idk if I give my OB another shot and maybe these prior losses were just unfortunate or if we move to a different practice. I appreciate any feed back or even thoughts on how you have or how you would deal with this all.. TIA