Feeling down about kids :(

Hi ladies, I don’t know what the point of this post is. Maybe just to let off some steam? I feel so down lately after having a miscarriage in June. I feel like I’m never going to be a mother. Having kids was my whole life, my obsession every month. Now I worry I’m wasting my time hoping. What am I going to do without children? What is my goal? Who am I without this burning desire? What if I never have children? I feel like everyone around me thinks I’m not going to have kids, even my fiancé. I see so many women pregnant or with children happy, with a purpose. Women at work talk about their pregnancies and children and I’m just an outsider and I’ll never be part of that little exclusive club. I suppose I could get a couple of dogs :( I’d give anything to be pregnant, to go through the pain of having a baby, to see them grow. I wish I didn’t want kids at all. Maybe I should just go on the pill and give up all hope to spare myself the pain? I’m sorry if this post is so woe is me and stupid I just needed to say it 💗