Divorce

I’m looking for divorce advice. How did you know it was over? How did you decide for sure and do you regret it?

I’ve been thinking about a divorce for a long time. My husband and I have been together for 9 years and it’s a consistent struggle. There have been times when we don’t have sex for 6-8 months. Sometimes I’m not attracted to him, but mostly I feel like the undesirable one although there are no objective reasons to feel so. I am an athletic tall blonde with a college degree and hobbies, but it doesn’t seem to be enough. It drives me to enjoy attention from other people although I have never cheated and don’t think I would.

Its impossible for me to imagine a life with someone else, but there are consistent and strong feelings that we are too different and unable to give each other what we need. Yet we share so much of our lives and interests with each-other. There are so many good times, but when it’s bad - it seems hopeless and repetitive and unresolved and wasteful of my life. Any advice appreciated.