New to this whole tracking thing.

So, I was on depo for just about a year. I skipped my shot in February because I hated the way it made me feel. It took about 6 months to get a seemingly normal period (started July 1st-3rd, normal flow) with light spotting in May (started May 23rd-27th). I am thinking I want to start testing every month to see how regular my cycle is and if I’m even ovulating at this time. We have decided as a couple we’re just going to let whatever happens, happen at this point. Both of us want a child together but we don’t want to get too wrapped up in the stress of actually ttc.

Any advice would be awesome. I know with depo it can take a long time after, which is part of the reason we aren’t going to go full blown ttc. Plus the nature of his job takes him away from home for a couple months at a time so we are fully aware that it could easily take much longer than the average couple since he’s only home for a couple cycles at a time. So we’re just going to have fun while he’s home and if it happens, awesome.

I just want to do it for myself to have the piece of mind that my body is back and fully functioning.