Been peeing for DAYS!!! πŸ™πŸ½ 🌈

Dawn

So I got tricked with a false positive with the $1 store test last month πŸ˜’... and I have been peeing like a nut case for the last few day on them still. Think I would have learned right? πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ... so I got a First Response on the way home from work... paid $13 for 3 test... I’m cheap so this was hard 😩... is too early to get excited? I am thinking that is a faint line... I’m testing again in the morning. I am NOT telling the hubs until I am positive this is right!

Update: I’m so heartbroken! I had 4 more test, from 3 different boxes show positive. One even darker than what I posted but the others about the same. The blood work from the doctor said the my hcg levels were less than 1% so I’m not pregnant. I am DONE! The next time I ever take another test is when I and literally 3-4 weeks late. FIRST RESPONSE ARE NOT ACCURATE EITHER! All of these test suck! I’m so hurt! There are people who don’t even want there kids. I lost my first baby at almost 6 months pregnant 5 months ago. I just want my baby! It feels like I’m grieving all over again from the beginning! 😭