Am I crazy ?!

Of course I am ! Me and my husband live in a 3 bedroom house , my father lives with us and my husbands little sister and her best friend live with us (they are never here besides once a week) we also have a 15 month old son together , well we also have animals . We have 2 dogs pits mixed with lab , and we are currently actively trying for baby #2 well of course my crazy self we seen someone getting rid of their cat with 5 kittens not even 5 weeks yet for free . She wanted them together since they still was feeding off mom well everyone wanted to separate the mom and babies . So I hurried and jumped on and commented and said we will take all 6 cats! My husband was all for it . We didn’t want to see them separated . Well my mother in law is in the process of moving so we have her dog here at the moment , and then my father in law and step mother in law is out of town so we have there dog also oh and plus my little brother in law ! I feel like I’m going insane but loving it all at the same time !! So for the moment of this week I have 7 people in my house and 10 animals in my house . With trolls on repeat daily , 4 dogs barking , and 6 cats running around and a toddler , with little brother being annoying as usual lol . Oh plus working and cooking and cleaning I officially lost it . I need a farm this house is so little . I think time to look for new house for my family !