Revenge is Sweet....Hard Lessons Were Learned

Kendra • "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

🛑WARNING!!!!! TMI! IF YOURE SQUEMISH DO NOT READ!!!! XXX RATED!!!🛑

So....I have hemorrhoids due to hormones and they are a pretty severe case. They hurt....alot!

I'm also afflicted with a husband who is OBSESSED with "butt stuff".

Despite my telling him that just sitting there flexing my asshole for a shit hurt and sometimes just the light breeze of a summer's day hitting my firey red asshole would cause my hemorrhoids to burst in a intense rage summoned from the depths of hell....

he still insisted on requiring me to shave my asscrack, make sure my asshole is "cleaned out" and constantly popped out of nowhere like a ninja trying to poke his finger in my asshole at random points in the day no matter how many times I gave him death stares and told him it hurt.

Finally.....my day came and let me just say....VICTORY. AND. REVENGE. IS. SO. SO. SWEET. My husband got hemorrhoids....overnight....randomly....and he found out by waking up with a bleeding asshole. mwahahahaha!

So he has been suffering from them for about a month and I noticed that I could give him a taste of his own medicine. So after his showers I'd randomly poke his asshole. At some points I actually used a dildo because he used to try to poke me with his dick. He would always panick and tell me it hurts. Finally yesterday I poked him one last time and told him he needed to shave his ass crack. He looked at me angry and told me that I'm being cruel because I know he has hemorrhoids and they hurt. I pointed out that he did this to me every day and that if, I'm required to have a clean, shaven, readily accessible asshole everyday despite my pain then, he is too. He looked at me and I could just see him flashing back to all of the times he did this to me.

He immediately ran to the shower and was very quiet. He got dressed and left. I thought that I had went too far or something and started feeling bad.

He came back with fucking chocolate cheesecake and hazelnut dark chocolate and silently got on his knees and presented it to me like it was a sacrifice to some goddess!

He then profusely apologized and told me that he never knew he caused me so much pain and that from now on he is going to respect my body. I didnt know what else to say but, "It doesnt feel so good to be on this side of the butt does it!?" He shook his head no and kissed and hugged me then told me that I could pick what we watch since he knows I'm on my period and that I need to cry and scream at the TV. He then asked permission to squeeze my butt (I like him squeezing my butt just not approaching the asshole) and he friggin cuddled me. I've never seen a man so humbled in my life, especially by something as simple as hemorrhoids lol.

So anyways that concludes my sweet revenge and my husband is a changed man! Tell me your stories ladies! I want to know how you finally taught someone how it feels to be you or how you got them to respect you or your body more! Sorry if the story was really gross btw. I just had to share. I love that man! Thanks for reading and baby dust ladies! ❤🍑