Bumpy dick 🤢

Girls I need help!!!

So long story short, my boyfriend came over tonight as he usually does. We were on my couch just talking and we started cuddling.

The lights are off and it’s pitch black so he starts touching me 😩 which I’m loving but hating at the same time (I’m on my period) 😕

anyways I knew we weren’t gonna have sex so I knew what I had to do

He sits up and I get on my knees and take his dick out and I start kissing it and slowly sucking it and it was going good and it was so good because he was hard. he was getting harder cause now I’m going all crazy

BUT THEN

was he’s like hulk big i started licking his head and I felt it. 😣

his head felt rough and bumpy and it was in a row all around his head. Honestly it was such a turn off. But I didn’t wanna make a big deal or make him feel bad so I kept sucking his dick until he came. The thing is that since it was dark af I didn’t see it only felt it. Im curious as what is it and I also feel a little grossed out. I just wanna know what it is. 😓 he’s never had it before he’s head was always so smooth and it was so hard to ignore since it has a ring of roughness 🤢

So he left cause I basically told him he had to go cause I was tired

I was trying to get that awful feeling so I brushed my teeth and did the only thing a person can do at 12:43am... google search and now I’m worried 🙃

Help please