Surprise!! 😅😅

Kaylee

Well I found out two days ago that I am expecting my second child...on accident. 😅😅 I was actually going to the doctor to switch birth controls (I was on the Xulane patch and the side effects were terrible) and when the doctor came back in he said I’ve got some news for you! I knew instantly, what else would he have said?! I said you’ve got to be kidding me. Don’t worry guys, I want this baby, I just wanted to wait until my daughter was 3 or 4..not 15 months. 😅 My last period started on the 11th last month..I believe it only lasted a week, but I can’t remember, I hadn’t been keeping track..I didn’t think I really needed to since I wasn’t trying for a baby anymore lol anyway, the doctor said I must have gotten pregnant right after that which would make me 4 weeks and a day, but of course my OB doesn’t want to see me for another month. 🙄 I literally have no symptoms like I did with my daughter and I found out about her around the same amount of time, so I had no clue I was even pregnant. 😳 My SO was super shocked, as was I, but also super excited. I think he will be more excited once he sees/hears the baby. This is his first, my daughters dad and I are not together anymore. We’re hoping for a boy!! Anyone else experience this?! My doctor said he doesn’t even prescribe the patch anymore (I went to planned parenthood for it) because I am now his 4th patient to become pregnant while using it. 😅😅