Let me just say anything could happen

Tam

Story I would never say or tell girls people say signs are for a reasons doesn’t matter if it’s rainbow or piece of hair shaped as a sperm or a tiny capsicum in a big one any thing I was trying for our baby #3 for 17months I used anything tests spent a lot of money over $300 in pregnancy test $100 in ovulation tests sexy outfits toys to spices things up candles the works, in the end I stopped cleaned my body with eating healthy no sugar junk food that was hard, I put my mind to different use my fiancé and I brought a pup English stuffy so I put my mind in getting things ready the week we were picking up the pup we were talking about it doesn’t matter if we didn’t get pregnant because it will happen in its own time well while we were talking about this I was pregnant three weeks after getting the puppy I only BD three times and we weren’t even thinking about it nothing any way I looked at the dates on my phone and seen I was 5 days late I thought this can’t be right I went and brought a test when I got home I did the test in a cup went out back so my fiancé wouldn’t know I did the test my fiancé called me inside just to let me know that the pup was outside I went out the back and OMG!!! The big shock I ran in side jumped over three steps showed my fiancé and I cried so much in tears of happiness n joy I couldn’t believe that GOD gave use other child I couldn’t say thank you so very much in such a bless anything can happen girls just have hope relax enjoy your life and live a little it will come when it’s unexpected oh pic of our English stuffy I am now 7 weeks and 4days pregnant