Found out my (now ex) bf had sex with another girl while we were dating

Kylie

Back in December, I found out my boyfriend was cheating on me with a girl that I haven’t liked since before me and him ever started dating. I was torn when I found out, but I wanted to work it out. Me and him had been together for 2 years when he cheated on me. All I ever found were flirty texts, so I never thought it was anything more serious. Today, 7 months later, he finally fessed up and told me that he had sex with her. I asked him hundreds of times in the last 7 months and he looked me dead in the face and said no. I’m completely torn. I know there aren’t really levels to cheating; cheating is cheating, but I guess knowing he had sex with her really made it unbearable. So I broke up with him. I lost my virginity to him, I’ve loved him and I’ve been there for him through so much. I’m just so confused and in shock. I can’t eat, my stomach feels like it’s in knots, and I feel like throwing up 24/7. I keep replaying in my head him lying to me and about him having sex with another girl, and it just repulses me. It’s so sick to think about. I don’t understand how you can do that to someone who you apparently love, and who’s never done anything to you.

Advice from girls who’ve been through this or any words of encouragement would be so appreciated. I don’t know where to go from here. He was my whole world.