It’s my job?!

My ex & I have been broken up for about 3 weeks now. He lives an hour away from home. We haven’t really talked and I don’t care to. Well, 3 weeks ago was our daughters birthday & my ex’s mom bought her a playhouse (one that goes outside). Well, we left a day after I put it all together. He texted me a few days after we left saying I needed to rent a truck & come get it & how he knows I don’t care about it bc I didn’t have to pay for it. I didn’t reply bc I’m a SAHM. Where am I going to get money from to rent a damn uhaul?!? Mind you, I have 100’s of dollars worth of stuff that I didn’t get bc my car was too small (Honda civic). The crib, two crib mattresses, kitchen things, bathroom things, shelves, toys, etc etc etc. Today, he sent me an email saying he sent her bike with his mom & his mom said something about how she’d get her dad’s truck to get the playhouse. He says that it isn’t her job to do it. Insinuating that it’s mine... tf is it my job for?! Tbh, I don’t care if it stays up there. I’m losing money just like his mom is & you don’t see me begging you for the shit back. Shit that my daughter ACTUALLY NEEDS. So what do you think?!