What to do when crush doesn’t like you?

Pa

Ok so I’ve had a crush on my friend for like 8 months (only like 4 months knowing I did) and right before school got out for summer (like beginning of June) I gave her a letter telling her that I liked her and for her not to hate me; and the way I wrote the letter was like me telling her not to hate me but in reality I just want her to like me. Oh yah also i know who she likes, and she likes a straight girl so that’s not good.. anyways I’ve been really stressing about this whole thing for the past few months but mostly the past month because its summer and I can’t really talk to her because she doesn’t have a phone or social media. A couple of my friends talked about hanging out with her which kinda made me mad because they know I love her.. and they can hang it’s fine because we’re kinda all in the same friend group but the fact that one of them just out of the blue brought up something that happened at my crushes house with other of my friends made me sad. Sorry this is getting long but I still gotta say more. This whole crush thing started when I was still straight and for some reason I thought she liked me and so i became more interested in her then to find out she didn’t ever actually have a crush on me. It seems like she is still hooked on this other straight girl and it sucks because I really love her and wish she would just date me already! We both love shrek, Broadway, AND SO MUCH MORE. And it seems like she cared more about me in the past couple days of school idk why, maybe she felt bad about not talking to me about the letter I gave her but she even HUGGED me right before we all left for summer vacation and I was so happy and so was our friend who saw and ships us. Anyways I can’t plan anything with her right now because I’m going on a 2 week trip but I’m gonna plan a movie trip with her and 2 of our close friends (I say “our” because we kinda have a lot of the same friends) and we’re gonna see “mamma mia 2” because we all LOVE musicals. We even might be the heathers and veronica for Halloween with a couple other friends. So i know this got long but this is only a small portion of everything i have to say about her but does anyone have any advice on what to do about this whole thing? Any ways to get her to like me back?