41 trying to conceive

Davida

It sucks being 41 trying to have a baby so I have two kids 12&9 and he had two girls from his past relationship but wanting to have a baby with my new husband we got pregnant last year this time I lost him in oct had a DNC and have been trying to get pregnant since my periods are long and heavy usually 15days long and it sucks ive tried progesterone pills to help with my cycle but I have vertigo and being dizzy all the time taking the progesterone makes me dizzier so I stopped taking it so it makes it really hard to get pregnant if I am bleeding all the time so does anyone else experience long irregular periods?? Is it impossible to get pregnant now?? Am I to old ??? So much runs thru my mind and there is no way I can afford fertility help so I feel hopeless and there is nothing I want more then to have one more baby with my husband but idk what can I do to help the bleeding is there anything anyone has done to help with fertility naturally or just ovulation help in general please help if there is anyone out there that knows what could help me please let me know thank u