Blood pressure 189/113 UPDATED

Kathryn Elizabeth • 🤰🏻+👼🏼+🙏🏼+⏳+👨‍👧+🐶🐶+💍+🏡+🤰🏻+👨‍👩‍👧‍👦+🤰🏻 Athena Lynn 09/03/13 Brandon Paige Jr. 11/30/18 Baby Zoey Due 04/20/20

Y’all I’m scared me or my son are in danger or something cause I know that’s like super high. What could it mean? What do I do to fix it?

Edit I’m 18 weeks and 3 days pregnant

Update: I called the after hours number and told them what was going on and they forwarded me to my doctors cell. She is very concerned and wants me to check it again In The morning and if it’s still high she wants me to go in so they can monitor me. And check on my son. And to answer some of your questions.. yes I woke up feeling like crap, we had an unrelated appointment that we went to and then we stopped by my parents house to visit. I was still feeling crappy so I decided to use my dads blood pressure cuff and check myself out. I’m really hoping that this is just a small thing and that it doesn’t turn into anything to worry about. But I have never seen numbers that high before without a stroke being right behind it. And I am not sure what to do if this is something serious