I may just be going crazy!

Nikki

Ok so I'm pretty positive I ovulated on the 8th this month. let me back up a bit. I have pcos and I've had two mmc's in the past year after eight years ttc, so my doctor and I decided to try me clomid. this is my second round as the first was unsuccessful. I used a cheap opk I got on Amazon on the 6th and 7th with both days showing high but I never got a peak. I think I may have missed it as I wasn't able to test much that day due to work. I've been having some weird symptoms the past week or so and I'm trying really hard not to over analyze anything because I know clomid can mimic pregnancy symptoms. I've been using clearblue advanced opks since all with a negative. well today it's heb flashing that dang smiley face! i have no idea what to think now! af is due on the 23rd.. but I also took a pregnancy test.. I waited the five minutes as directed and there was a vvfl, but it disappeared after about 20 minutes. what the heck!! I took a picture of it before it faded and used my photo editor to adjust the color so I could get a better view. I know I need to just wait till then to test again, but I'm going to go crazy! Is it common for lines to disappear?! is that a line there, or am I just losing it?? goodness I need help 😂