Dear lord...😂

My boyfriend and I both work full time jobs, and our schedules rarely ever coincide with each other. We always make whatever kind of time we can for one another, so since this is the case 9 times out of 10, we occasionally meet up when he gets off of work and “loiter” for roughly 30-45 minutes.

Every now and then, this “loitering” turns into us having sex in the backseat. After tonight, I am putting a long pause on when we do this again!😅

We were going at it for about 20 minutes, and when we were finished and catching our breath, I noticed two guys standing maybe 10 feet away from the car! I had heard a few small noises but didn’t think much of it since I didn’t see anything when I looked. Anyways, they ran off but not even 5 minutes later this guy starts banging on the window telling us to get out of there and pretended to be a cop.

The fact that this guy waited until we were done freaked me out enough so I wanted to get a little ways away from there. My boyfriend and I said our goodbyes and headed our separate ways, his way ended up with him driving by where this creep ran off to. Come to find out, this guy was STEALING FROM DONATION BINS all over the couple of parking lots in the area. Dude tried scaring us shitless so that we wouldn’t see him essentially stealing from charity, which is the more serious crime in my opinion.

Lesson for the day: if you hear a small, strange noise you’re unsure about, investigate a little before you start fucking around, just be sure.😂😅