Mom’s boyfriend

So for a few years my mom has sort of been practically dating this guy (mostly emails and sucky notes at work). He is 33 and married with three kids(9,3,& 4 months). My mom is 45 divorced with two kids (24&16). Before you say anything about my mom she really didn’t want to get involved with this guy. She just enjoyed someone paying attention to her and after being in an abusive marriage fell for the way this guy treated her. He is actually the first guy to ever tell her she was Beautiful.

However, this guy doesn’t want anyone to know about their relationship. He admits that he has cheated on his wife before and it has caused some problems in his marriage. My mom has been trying to out of it but keeps coming back to this relationship. It’s been really hard for me to watch her go through all this. I really don’t like him. He accidentally met me once without me knowing and he said I was too skinny. I’m not even sure why that offended me but it did. He’s put my mom through a whole lot of emotional hell. She has tried a dating website to try and find someone else but ended up getting catfished so she doesn’t trust them. She won’t really go out with friends to meet anybody anymore. I really wish she would find someone else that will treat her right and call her Beautiful.

This is her when we went to my dad’s parents, anniversary party. There was a farming museum at the venue and we were pretending to use the equipment.