Mentally and emotionally abused!

Hello ladies, I need your support and advice. I am a kind of person who doesn’t share my problems to my love ones. I prefer telling to other people whom I don’t know. I’m sorry, I’ll go anonymous in this post because I don’t know if my friends or family are using in this app too. I am married with a child. My problem is about my husband. I feel so embarrassed when he complains about me to his friends or other people. He always tells them what negative he has seen in me even I am in the circle of his friends. When he’s angry, he cannot control his emotions too even in public like he throws the bag on the road. I am ashamed because people will look at me. I feel so little. He is faithful to me, I’m sure he has no other woman. However, what bad things happened. It keeps in my mind and I feel angry, ashamed, little or depressed. I am mad because I always defend on him. When my love ones ask about him, I lied. I told them he is good...we are happy, etc...I never tell them about his negative side, just the good ones. But in his case, good or bad he tell to everyone. I already tell him about this and he said it’s normal. And it’s normal for me. I already have cold feeling towards his friends and they said I am changed! What shall I do with my husband girls? Thanks!