Pins and needles feeling in abdomen

I’ve been experiencing some discomfort in my abdomen. It started in February. Woke up and took, you know that first yawn/breathe in and suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my stomach, where the sternum ends. It felt like a sharp burning sensation and it lingered through the day.

Since then, I’ve been feeling like pins and needles in my abdomen in certain points. I kinda imagine that might be how cysts feel, though I haven’t been diagnosed with PCOS or anything yet. (But I will go to the doctor and tell her). I haven’t had my period in at least 5 months. And I’ve only had it maybe once every 4-7 months. I don’t take pills of any kind. And 100% not pregnancy related (haven’t had sex in a few months). I’m 29 yrs old, married, and not really active in working out.

I just wanna know if anyone has felt that before? I’m a bit worried cuz it’s pretty uncomfortable to sleep sometimes and changing my sleeping position makes it hurt at times. It’s not severe, just uncomfortable and sometimes a bit painful.

Any information is appreciated. 🙂