The Banquet

So me and my boyfriend are at a banquet and we are all up on each other and he keeps whispering sexy things in my ear.For example when I told him the dress was uncomfy all he replied with is I can take it off for you and when I told him about how I wish I was out dancing he just replied with I would love to see you dance when we get home,as long as there's nothing on you.So out of all the little comments he kept saying I was getting pretty horny so we decided to leave early.When we get home he is all over me but me being me I wanted to have some fun first and be a tease.So I tell him we aren't in a rush so I'm gonna grab a snack first. He has obviously already figured out what I'm doing considering I do it a lot so he just nods and sits at the table.When I get into the kitchen I realized he moved my chair directly across from him so I grabbed my cereal and went to sit down.The second I sat down I could tell he was frustrated because I was stalling which made me just want to do it more cause I like when he gets angry.So I sat there and slowly but surely I ate all of my food then gently put the bowl down taking about 15 minutes doing all of this and at this point he was mad which is just how I like him.The second the bowl hit the table he grabs my legs and pulls my chair all the way to his chair and picks me up by my ass and slams me onto his lap and clashing are lips together with a sense of greed and a lust for more he then stops giving me a second to catch my breathe and leans in slowly whispering in my ear "you will regret taking your time cause now its my turn"

He then picks me up with his hands on my butt and walk toward the bed room.He opens the door and throws me onto the bed with nothing but pure fire in his eyes,which did nothing but turn me on more.He walks to the foot of the bed and looks down at me and he then begins to slowly remove his shirt by throwing it over his head and making it hit the floor.He crawls onto the bed making his way to me not stopping till he is completely covering my body with his.

hi,I decided to write this cause I love to read these so I decided I would try and write one.If it is not good it will not bug me but if anyone would like for me to finish the story and make a part two I will.comment down below if you would like a part two and I will gladly write it.