My dream has me worried .!

I had a dream the other night that the dr told me my baby wasn’t growing an it’s my fault. Tbh it’s been weighing heavily on me because all I keep thinking about is I hope that she’s doing ok in there because I don’t have much appetite like other pregnant women seem to have. They said when I start getting into my pregnancy more I’ll start eating way more but I’m 27w2d and I still haven’t gotten that sort of appetite of course I eat but I know someone who is pregnant an she eats everything she gets her hands on as for me I can’t do that I eat when I’m hungry sometimes 3 meals sometimes 1 or 2 I feel awful but I still get sick when I eat certain things an I don’t feel hungry in any way during the day. I’m worried and I have forced myself to eat also because I kept it in my head that she needs the food not me so even if I feel sick she’s fed but idk I feel like shit honestly I don’t eat anything bad like raw fish or deli I do try and get lots of healthy stuff in or semi healthy when I eat unless we are out an we get fast food but I only drink water and lots and lots of water and yet somehow I still feel horrible because I feel I should be eating so much more than I am I’ve explained to my dr every time I see him I have no appetite and he says it’ll pass or she’s healthy etc.. idk what to do when I first got pregnant I was about 108 I think I am currently about 120 an I don’t think that’s normal either I expected to gain way more by now I’m also 4’11 so not tall at all and my pre pregnancy weight wasn’t really unhealthy or anything I looked fine but since I am this far along I was expecting to be much higher on scale what do I do 😭