WTF?!?!

My BF has been working a lot. He cancelled our anniversary so he could nap, but he ended up working overtime. He said he was going to make it up to me and that he was sorry and he loved me. He cancelled the make up date. He said he was sorry and that he loved me. I told him I get it and that I missed him so much it hurt. He said he missed me too. I asked him if he still wanted our relationship and if he was trying to avoid me. He said he didn't want to end our relationship and that he isn't trying to avoid me. He also said that he has a busy schedule. I said that it was ok and that I just wanted to make sure. He then said I have a lot on my plate rn and that he wanted me to take two days to think about us. He tells me I'm obsessive bc I shouldn't hurt to be apart from him and it's not ok. I said that I'm not obsessed and that I've been thinking about us a lot lately. He said two days for us to think things over. I said ok and bye. He said bye I love you. I said love you too. Idk, is it obsessive to want to see your bf at least once a week? is it obsessive to love so much it hurts? I feel confused, angry, and sad. If he were going to leave, why say I love you?