UPDATED: I'm not sure how I feel about this. Help ?

I don't usually do this - ask strangers on the internet about my personal problems - but I don't know who else I would even be able to talk to about it.

I have a boyfriend and the both of us have a lot of history together. We dated for a few years back in highschool and started dating again after a long break. It's been a few months since we've gotten back together and things are already pretty rough. At first he didn't want to tell people we were together because of problems with his family so I took that into consideration and understood. Then soon after I see him talking to other girls and backing out when he made eye contact with me. I asked him about it and he got all defensive explaining how all of these girls are somehow his cousins and sisters. I stick around and say "okay, I trust you."

All of that dies down for a while and just now he tells me he's still been talking to his latest ex girlfriend, talking to her about his personal problems. I will admit he has some balls to say that to me even though he knows I never liked her but I don't know how to feel about that. He told me that they were only friends and he only talked to her because she knew so much about the situation he was in - I don't even know the situation.

I don't know what I'm asking for here but I absolutely hate that feeling tight feeling in my chest that I get when I think about it.

Thanks to anyone with any kind of help.

✨✨✨

Edit: This is long overdue. I know a lot of people havent really seen this post so I guess this will just be a reminder for me. Thank you to @L for the sound advice. Turns out he was cheating on me (: and he had been for the most recent of the 1 out of 3 years we were together. One was his ex who is also my cousin , his actual cousin (he ended up sleeping with her on multiple occasions), one was what he claimed was his little sister , and another was an underclassman (junior high). Whew.

Happy to say its been over half a year since I've spoken to him and officially 5 months since I've been with someone else who I feel actually appreciates me and talks to me. ❤️