need advice about basketball or help anyway

sophia

i’m 14 and at my state games right now for basketball. my team played and won the first 2 games, winning our division, so we played up. we played lady rage and as a 6’1 girl, i guard the other teams biggest girl. so i like to think i’m pretty good, aggressive but not dirty. normally making layups. i have a shot at varsity this year (going into 9th grade.) the girl i was supposed to guard wasn’t great, but not bad either. by the second 1/2 i had 4 fouls, one being offensive. the refs weren’t calling ANYTHING. i was getting super pissed off at this point. then on a rebound i got it and 7 came up and elbowed me across the face, no call, and now i’m fighting for the ball and i’m super mad. i get up and i’m dizzy from fighting for it i get up and lean forward accidentally hitting 7. Her parents gets up and start screaming at me. i apologized to her and she said it was fine. her parents kept yelling at me the entire game, which we ended up losing. we play them tomorrow. the parents yelling at me really got to my head, because i didn’t want to be “that” player. i played absolutely horrible the rest of the game. what should i do? be honest, and say anything