Vent about boyfriend 🙃

My boyfriend and I have been fighting a lot. He works mornings. He expects me to take care of our 2 month old son, clean the house, do laundry, wash dishes, make the bed, etc. while, he comes home and starts playing on his Xbox. I spend all my time taking care of our son. I ask him to hold him and he complains. I literally have to cry for him to change a diaper. I love this man with my whole heart and soul. We’ve been together for over 3 years. He is my world. I love him to death. It just hurts that he expects so much of me when I can’t do anything. Taking care of a baby is exhausting. He has never gotten up with him at night, ever. When he does hold our son he gets really happy yet upset because he noticed that he’s starting to smile snd laugh. Hes getting his personality. Yet, he’d rather play video games than spend any quality time with us. I really just need to rant because I have no one to talk to. He’s not a bad guy at all. He loves me. I also suffer from postpartum depression and I make things a lot worse than they need to be. I know once our son gets older, he will be better with him. He just says it’s hard when he’s this young. I’m concerned because I want 4 kids and it’s hard enough doing this one practically alone. Thank you for reading. I needed to vent ❤️