The Slumber Party Part 2

Matthew

Kara, Becky, and Sam looked at each other, all their hearts starting to pound harder in their chests.

“Since you already got a turn with Laura, I want her next.”, Becky said.

Sam and Kara looked each other up and down quickly.

“Fine with us!”, they said in unison.

Becky walked over to Laura on the couch, while Kara and Sam walked over and laid down on the other side of the couch.

Laura pulled becky down towards the front of her, trying to get as close to her as possible.

Kara pushed Sam onto the couch and had a small sly smile on her face. She lays down and Kara puts her knees on the sides of Sam’s head and straddles Sam’s face. Sam’ s pussy is so wet from the sweet smell of Kara’s perfect cunt in her face.

Kara looks over her shoulder at Sam. Her naturally straight hair now tied up in a pony tail. Kara puts her hand down and spreads her dripping wet pussy lips open and pushing her hips up so Pam could reach just enough to taste it. But, then Kara pulls away. Then dropped down again. Then repeats this again and again. Sam, although frustrated a bit, moistens much more through this process, and starts to dig her nails into Kara’s thighs.

After 5minutes, Kara couldn’t stand it any more and gave herself to Sam. While Sam licked and sucked at Kara, Kara also tasted the sweetness of Sam’s nectar. The 69 position was giving them both the opportunity for equal enjoyment.

On the other couch, Becky and Laura started with a good make out session that led to simultaneously finger fucking each other. Then, they forgot about gender and let what they know....just happen. With one leg over the other, Laura and Becky push their cunts together letting their sex juices mix in a heavenly aroma of pleasurable heightening scent. They start moving slightly, pushing their clits together and each grinding in an up and down motion in unison.

“Oh. Oh My God! It feels sooo good!”, Becky says.

“Yeah. Keep going.”, Laura orders.

The sounds intensifies.

On the other couch the sounds and moans from Kara and Sam are mirroring that if Becky and Laura’s!

The room is filled with the smell of women in the throws of passion. Moans of ecstasy fill the air! And then it happens. Like a chain reaction. The erotic moment that seems to bring them closer. Once one went, it turned them all on so much, there was an explosion of heat that the room could almost not contain!

“Fuuuuccckkk! I’m gonna cum!”, Becky shouted!

Hearing this did it for the rest of them. Seeing all the perfect bodies, the rounded smooth breasts with small erect nipples, the spread legs with spread labia and inviting pussies, and faces of passion and lower lip biting. It sent them in a tailspin!

“Me too!”, Sam said loudly!

“Oh Shit! Oooh!”, Me three!”, Laura Said.

Then it happened.

Kara threw her head back, her silky hair shiny even in the dim lighting. She started rubbing her clit hard!

“Oooohhhh! Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck! Yeah! Mmmmmm!”

Then Becky, then Laura, then Sam.

After about 15 minutes of hethanistic moans and groans. They couldn’t take any more.

Moving over closer together on their couch, they all lay there naked together. Softy caressing each other, giving each other gentle kisses here and there. Every once and a while one of them would run a finger over one of the other girls’ still moist clit to tease her.

From then on, “girls night”, had a whole new meaning to them. And so did the meaning of “best friends.”

The End