was he interested in me?

so there was this guy who added me on fbook, and immediately messaged me. i wasnt interested or anything, but i was talking to him as friends. he ask me if i was taken and told me that hes only talking to me cause he wants company. so we got to know each other and was messaging each other everyday on fbook. he also always call me on fbook before going to bed, just to say goodnight. he opened up to me about his private life and told me he hasnt been in a relationship since he was in 8th grade. hes 25. anyways, it was the 1st week of feb, he said he wants to spend vday w me, and told me to go visit him, and hed pay for the ticket. but i said my parents are strict, so i cant. he offered to come over to where i live instead. we left it at that and say we'll make plans on what to do when the time comes. few days passed, he kept acting like im playing hard to get, and if i dont want to talk to him, then i dont have to. i was still talking to him, told him im not playing hard to get or anything. i didnt have any feelings for him, but i did want to get to know.him and see where it goes. hed always call me buster too. anyways, after all, he stop talking to me. was he even interested in me or what?