Am I wrong ?

I go everyday visit my parents (mon - fri ) tbh I have never like to be alone so I just go while my boyfriend is working , but after I left I always leave food ready and I wash dishes if I need to , I leave everything in order for when he gets home .

My boyfriend rarely visits my parents I never ask him to , he just goes in like holidays or so . But we do visit his parents all sundays . No exepction , we just don’t go when he doesn’t feels like it . But even if I don’t want to go I HAVE to go because he gets mad at me and we start fighting .

The problem is that we have a 2 yr old and I’m having our second this Thursday . He has a brother that’s 12 yrs old but he’s always telling my kid not to grab things , and even when he lets him borrow his cars he tells him how to play with them and he tells if he does something wrong he’s gonna hit him . But apparently I’m the only one who sees that .

YES I HAVE TRIED TO TALK TO MY BOYFRIEND but he always says I’m the wrong . I’m just so stressed but it seems like he doesn’t care at all . Any advice? Similar stories? Comment!👇🏻👇🏻