Which guy should I go with

Nicole

Ok so I’m 16 and I’m a junior. I’m torn between these two guys. One is 17 and is a senior one is 15 and is a sophomore. The 17 year old I have liked him since my freshman year, we are really close friends, however he is dying of cancer. I have such strong feelings for him it breaks my heart seeing him like this. He is actually still able to do everyday things, but he has pancreatic and liver cancer so I know his time is shorter, but I LOVE HIM and I’ve told him that and he makes me feel like the most special girl in the world. So the 16 year old we have known each other for the past 11 years. We are actually neighbors and have been friends since we were 5. We have always been there for each other, in the highs and lows. My parents have always wanted us to get married and be best friends for life. These guys are both amazing and I love them both to death. So please I’m really torn and idk what to do?

**UPDATE**

Hi everyone so here is an update!! So I was snapping the senior last night, and I had no idea his friends were over... and they don’t like me. However my birthday is tomorrow and he always joked around with me that I’m going to be young until I’m 16 and so I was saying “guess who won’t be a youngin in two days” and then his friends had his phone and they said “please die” and I thought it was the senior, but it was his friends. Then I responded “that’s rude” and then they said “didn’t you get the memo I said go die” and then I broke out in tears crying and the senior had no idea what happened and then he yelled at his friends and said that wasn’t nice, because I’m such a great person and I was crying so much, but I’m fine now lol. But my heart is so happy rn because he actually stood up to his friends for me and apologized to me because he knew they hurt my feelings