crazy dreams meaning, need to vent out

when i was young, my parents has always taught some dream superstition, that if we ever have dreams of eating, or just food, there will be problems between you and those ppl youre with in the dream. and they say if you dream of singing or playing instrument, that means youre going to cry and be sad in real life. if you dream of smoking, there will be fights w that person. i never believed it, i just think dreams are just dreams, no meanings. i never have dreams about eating, food, or singing too. but 4yrs of marrying my husband, i notice that everytime i dream about food w my husband, we get into arguments. when i dream of playing the guitar or piano, he abuses me in real life, and id be sad and crying. when i dream about him smoking, he drinks, acts out, and abuses me. sighh, ive never even believed them, until ive had it and seen it w my own eyes, many times. its like somethings warning me that hes going to act out and abuse me. idk anymore.... 😔 ive been buzzed and drunk before, i could control my silly, giggly self, i could act like myself. why cant he? he can control himself w others, why cant he with me?