Stressed out

Katie • My name is Kate and I just gave birth to our beautiful daughter February 17th 2016. She is our world and we couldn`t feel anymore blessed❤ I am currently pregnant with our July 2018 baby!

So I made it to one of my best friends bridal shower which Im standing in so I was happy about that. Unfortunately ,when I got home my husband informed me that his Great Grandma wasnt doing well and he was going to head over to see her...she passed before he made it there😔 Im so sad...and now my anxiety is off the hook. Im due tomorrow and this baby could come at anytime...I have 2 Ob apts this week that I cant reschedule because I had to get two diff days just to be fit in and Im 40 weeks so...I dont have much wiggle room. I may be induced Friday if thats when they have room for me...I tend to carry late. With all of this going on I also worry about my 2.5 year old being bounced all over town and then being like oh...heres your sister. I just needed to vent and get it off my chest. I was trying to mentally prepare for this week and I totally got derailed.

This is 5 generations and right after having my first little girl.

and then a few months later 💗