I literally died in labor!

Lisa

I feel like I should sue the hospital I went into labor in. I’m having so much pain almost everyday. I have a 6 month old. But during my pregnancy it was was painful the whole time, my iron kept getting low even thought I took iron pills, i kept getting UTI’s more than normal, morning sickness everyday until the day I went into labor. And at one point I had to pass a kidney stone. I asked the doctors to help me and they said it was nothing to do about it. I was in labor for weeks and I kept going to the hospital regularly because the pain I was feeling was unbearable. They claimed I wasn’t in labor and since it was 3 days past my delivery they had to induce me and before they did my water broke when I got my room. And it was meconium. My baby pooped and when my mama called the nurse before she came in I didn’t freak out and I told my mother it wasn’t good (means the baby is distressed. When the nurse got into my room she said everything was fine and that it didn’t mean anything and left. 1 1/2 hours later my mother and my family decided to go grab something to eat. I got very cold to the point my teeth chattered and my mom walked in and it was very hot in there to them but I asked for her to turn on the heater and that it was cold and everything went black. I woke up to people hovering over me with wires all over me and the nurse was like “she don’t have the flu” but I’m not crazy and my family already knew too. Keep in mind I was telling them I needed a c section the whole time. After that they STILL didn’t give me one. Finally they gave me a c section and I had to get a blood transfusions. Ever since my labor I get migraines literally every day. My uterus hurts on both sides on the regular. If My migraine isn’t already there when I go to pee I catch one. My daughter lips kept turning purple from time to time. She came out big pale and swole. I need help knowing If I actually have a lawsuit. I feel like this will never go away