4 year old picked up baby

Mr

LO is 5 weeks old. She sleeps next to our bed, in the bouncy seat part of the pack n play.

My husband told our 4 year old to lay in bed, she was putting up a fight for me. She shut our bedroom door, so I went to check on her. After telling her to just lay down, I looked at the pack n play and realized LO was not in her bed. My heart dropped and panic set in. It was dark, so I didn’t realize where LO was right away. I asked our 4 yo where LO was..then realized she was in the bed next to our 4 yo. I quickly grabbed LO who was still sleeping and ran to my husband, in tears, telling him what happened. He went to our 4 yo and asked why she picked her up, she said she wanted to lay next to her. Then told her she in never allowed to pick her up or hold her without him or me with her. I’m just so upset over this..LO is still sleeping, I don’t want to wake her but I want to make sure she’s ok..I asked my 4yo how she picked her up. If she picked her up while on the bed, and she said she got off the bed, stood in front of LO’s bed and picked her up. Idk what to do!!!