How I went from pregnant to not pregnantđź’™

Kalea • SAHM to my beautiful 2month old baby boy 💙 in love with his daddy 💛🔒

My birth story (since I never shared it)đź’™:

It’s crazy to think how being told that it could be life or death for me if I gave birth naturally and everything turned out to be perfectly fine. No one really knows but I was going to have a planned C-Section around 36-37 weeks . To think that some doctors that barely knew me, told me that I could die from giving natural birth because of my breathing problems and with how tiny my body frame was, when it was my dream to do it vaginally. Little did they know, I COULD do it WITHOUT dying... so HA in their faces!

On July 10th @ 3:30pm I woke up from a nap in really sharp pain that lasted anywhere from 20 seconds to a minute long. I tried everything I could to stop it; moved potions, laid different ways, got up and went pee & went #2, drank water and NOTHING HELPED. So I called my baby daddy’s mom (which I call my mom) and told her what was going on and she said “oh he’s probably being a pain in your butt, maybe if you go swimming it’ll help lift him up.” After that I called my OBs nurse and she said I should go into triage. An hour went by after getting off the phone and the pain kept getting stronger and shorter. I was going to wait until my mom got home but I couldn’t handle the pain so I decided to call 911. They arrived @ 5 and took me to triage. When we got checked in @ 5:30 and they checked my cervix I was 7CM DILATED!! I had NO signs of labor or anything! The nurse looked at me and I asked “So does that mean I’m having him?!” She said “Yep honey, we’re having a baby!” I was scared out of my mind and I started crying and screaming that I couldn’t do it. Knowing that the plan was to have a c-section, how could I not be scared?! Finally we got back into a room, they checked my cervix and I was 8CM dilated, I got the epidural and it helped with a lot of the pain and pressure of the contractions. They checked my cervix again and I was 9 & A HALF CM dilated!!! He was coming and FAST. They got me to the operating room and they had to break my water. I had to start pushing immediately and at first, of course I didn’t know how. The more I pushed, my baby boy’s heart rate was going down because his umbilical cord was wrapped around his neck so I had to give it my all. I pushed for 15 minutes and about only 6 times and my miracle baby boy was born 💙💙 His birth came fast and unexpected but I couldn’t be more thankful that I got to give vaginal birth. Overall it was an amazing, yet very tough and life changing experience and I’m in love with every bit of him.