I got scared to death

Ga

So it was 11:50pm I was asleep and then I woke up to use the bathroom and my sons bedroom light is on and tv was on he’s 10 years old, so I knock, no answer so I assume he’s asleep so I go in there, he’s not there. And I say John, I look all over the room and all over the house, meanwhile the baby woke up she’s 6 months old so it was my turn to feed her so I had my husband do it while I look around the house, no sign of him, I check in the cars not there, not the shed either. So I call 911 and reported him missing and I took a drive down the neighborhood, 2 minutes later low and behold he’s walking into peoples yards and I screamed John and the first thing I did was hug and kiss him. Then I asked him once we got in the car why did you leave the house? You scared me to death. He said he wanted to go to his friends house and join them in smashing peoples cars with hammers. And then I yelled at him and said “JOHN, YOU DON’T LEAVE THIS HOUSE WITHOUT PERMISSION I’ve TOLD YOU THAT SINCE YOU WERE AND 2 AND YOU CERTAINLY WILL NOT PARTICIPATE IN BREAKING CAR WINDOWS, THATS VANDALISM.” And for leaving the house without permission especially in the middle of the night he lost his iPod Touch for 10 days. Do you think that is fair ladies?